Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Today's Politits


It's finally starting to feel like fall! As I drive in the car to pick up Annie from school I'm delighted by all the beautiful leaves starting to change color, the lovely smell of fresh rain, and the...wait a second, SWEATY MAN BOOBS! That's right folks; business slacks, nice shoes, and no shirt. Now before I go on, I must give some credit to the man who was apparently playing a game of soccer with his kids and got a little too toasty. Parents go ahead and spend time interacting with your kids, show interest in their activities, but please no matter how sweaty you may get, if you are over 40 and over weight, I beg you- keep the shirt on (especially when you can nicely fill out a C cup)! My political standpoint as of today--Obama should take a break from economical issues and face the real demise of our society...sweaty man boobs!

No comments:

Post a Comment